Putting Education into Practice
George Mason University prides itself on allowing students to grow academically, professionally, and personally. Through the Capstone Program, students have exercised creativity in solving real-world problems that resulted in inspirational journeys that are worth telling.
We have multiple concentrations in Information Sciences and Technology including:
- Database technology and programming
- Health information technology
- Web application development
- Network and telecommunications
- Cloud computing
This project modernized the sponsor's business processes with cloud-based solutions that resulted in significant changes. The implemented solutions streamlined internal workflows, tracking logistics, entity storage, asset management, and inventory invoicing.
Technical Intelligence Solutions (TIS)
We provided a Small Disadvantaged Business with asset management, training management, and Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) compliance. The capstone team was successful in the integration of robust tracking systems that favor cloud-based Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions with improved role-based access controls, able to visualize metrics and automate all task processes.
Storage Strategies, Inc. (SSI)
Our client has provided the following testimony on our solution:
- This was the first implementation of automation, for internal business processes
- Significantly lowers cost of compliance
- Uses current client infrastructure
- Scales for growing company
- Training is thorough & easy to understand
- System maintenance material is well-documented